TSSAA Official 50 Years (1959 – Present)
TSSAA Supervisor and Assigning Officer 1 Year (1984 - 1985)
- Mr. Kennedy taught and coached basketball, baseball, and softball for 6 years
- He has served as a licensed labor arbitrator across the U. S. since 1992
- Has published many writings and serves on the Advisory Board for the business management group Houghton Mifflin Publishing Co.
- Has officiated on all levels including middle school, high school, and college
- He officiated his first grade school game at the age of 14, and registered with the TSSAA at the age of 21
- Full-time professor at Athens State University in Athens, AL since 1990